Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Muggin'

I am a huge coffee lover, and there's nothing I love more than drinking some superrr delicious coffee out of a really pretty coffee mug. I found a few on Etsy that make my heart beat fast.

These beauties are wheel-thrown and hand painted. I of course love the bright yellow... but I also really love the shape of the mugs! They are from a cool Etsy shop called daulhaus.

I love, love the clean white mug with the beautiful black handwriting! I'm pretty sure my friend Molly's heart would beat out of her chest if she saw this mug... she is a lover of classic books and a big time lover of Pride & Prejudice. I can't get over this girl's handwriting... isn't it beautiful? Here is the link to her shop, Wrapped in Love.

As I've said previously, I am a lover of all things tiny... so of course I neeeed this mug with a tiny bird perched on the handle... tooooooo cute. It's from Mud Pie Studio where there is tons of cool pottery that is all handmade and so creative! Love it.

Last but not least, I love this sweet pink heart mug from vessels and wares. I dont think its overly girly or corny... just the right amount of pink and a tiny heart. I love how big the mug is too - more coffee for me!
Do you like drinking out a pretty coffee mug or is the coffee all you care about? If you have a favorite post a link in the comments section - I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment