Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 14 - Spending the day in Aix!

Aix Market

A little rainy... and mom & mol are perhaaaps starting to hate me for taking pictures of them :)

mol buying a peach at the market... this kind of makes me see how annoying i was with the candid camera moments! whatevs they'll appreciate me later..

now shopping around at the stores in Aix... isnt this precious little westie guard dog the cutest thing you've ever seen?!? shout out to Murphy Graeber!

bloody marys for mol & me at Le Pigonnet!

dinner at Mitch - provencal cuisine! one of the best... if not the very best dinner of the whole trip!

anners's first course!

my first course!

mollies first course

moms main course - veal casserole

my main course... duck breast & an olive tapenade-ish mixture that was so delish!

mollie's main course - they made all the dishes look so prettyyy!

moms creme brulee

my chocolate molten cake with raspberry...

sorry if this grosses anyone out, but i had to show the awesome chocolate & raspberry on the inside!

mollies "peach and chocolate surprise" hahaa french restaurants love to add "surprise" to the end of at least one of their menu items..

and a little entertainment outside... so weird

cappuccino to end the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment