Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner Invites!

Peter's good friend from school, Justin recently asked me to design he and Kiley's rehearsal dinner invitation. He and his mom were a lot of fun and just said to go for it and design whatever I wanted. A few of the options I made them are below... I won't feature the one they chose until after the invite goes out... don't want to ruin the surprise! I also gave them the freedom to choose any 2 colors they wanted, these are just the colors I used for the samples. Hope you like them!




You might notice that the big white shape in the first photo is the shape used in my logo... I love that shape and use it when I can! The other shape shown in picture 2 and 4 was one of the options for my logo... it was too much for my logo, but I love it on invites.
I haven't put these designs on Etsy yet, but plan to soon. I love doing invitations because I feel like I get to be a part of the celebration - it's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment