Monday, July 12, 2010

Beachy Bliss

For some reason, today I'm having a total craving to go to the beach... I'm not sure why since all they talk about on the news is the tar washing up on the shores, but whatev... a little tar wouldn't ruin my beach vacation. :)
However, since I have no chance in actually going to the beach - I searched "beach" on a few of my favorite websites and found some pretty beautiful things that would satisfy my beach cravings temporarily... had I the $ to purchase them! Enjoy!

Caribbean Time Watercolor Print by Laura Trevey

Bungalow View Swimsuit by Anthropologie

Natural Capiz Pendant from West Elm

Shell Toothpicks and Holder by The Swell Shell

Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab by Laura Trevey

Beach Tote by The Swell Shell

Beach Print by Paige Nance

Beach Find Starfish Bottle by Anthropologie

Jones Beach Painting by BigApple60

Bimini Pendant Lamp by Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment