Friday, July 9, 2010

Canton Finds: Vintage Hutches

Canton has great furniture. You can find whatever piece of furniture you are looking for at Canton -- beds, nightstands, kitchen carts, bookcases, tables - everything! But today I am showing off a few cool hutches that my mom & I found while browsing around. I love the details in each piece -- nothing you would find at Ikea or Target! (Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Ikea & Target fan, I just love the detail and charm of these old pieces).

Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade Days
Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade DaysI love the light blue color & the cool metal accent. Such a unique idea!

Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade DaysChicken wire is a fun, cottagey accent that makes furniture look shabby -- looove it.


Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade DaysCool coral color - very pretty!

Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade Days
Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade DaysThese knobs are amazing -- such pretty detail. Ahh I'm in love!

Oh Louise! Vintage Hutch Canton Trade DaysWould be such a cute kitchen hutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment