Monday, October 18, 2010

Not So Gloomy Gray Bedding

With the recent decision that I really wanted some new bedding for Peter and me, I began to scour the internet for fall & cold weather inspired blankets, quilts, and duvet covers. There are so many!! And they make me want fall weather to be here so badly! We're getting there, but I really do not consider 85 degrees fall weather. I just cant. Anyway, back to pretending like its cold outside... check out some of my favorite gray beddings that would make any cold day cuddly and warm! Loveeely.

Photobucket
Ruffle Calligraphy Quilt from Urban
Photo via Urban Outfitters

Photobucket
Gray Sweater Bedding from Bouclair
Photo via HolleyandGill

Photobucket
Rough Linen Bedding from TriciaRose
Photo via Apartment Therapy

Photobucket
Frayed Edge Quilt and Shams from West Elm
Photo via West Elm

Photobucket
George Bedding from Serena & Lily
Photo via Serena & Lily

Photobucket
Clover Duvet Cover from West Elm
Photo via West Elm

Hope you feel warm and fuzzy! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment