Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lusty Lust: White Wood Floors

Some of my fav pics to look at online lately have been houses with white wood floors. I'm assuming they're pretty impractical... but danggg are they pretty & cozy to look at. I tried to convince Peter the other day to let me paint our wood floors white in "JUST ONE ROOM!!". Yeah didn't work.. I suppose its all the better though since Benson likes to paint our floors with his muddy paw print artwork daily. He's so talented.
K so want to drool over some of these floors with me? Well here ya go - all the rustic, cottagey, dreamy white wood floors you could ask for! Enjoy!

Image via decor 8


Can I puleease have these chairs, the table, & the wall lighting on the far right? Someone get them for me.. i'll time you!

Image via living etc

Image via door sixteen

I would also like this pendant light & chair please! who else wants to get me a present?!
Image via decor 8

Image via cococozy


omg this kitchen... the island, the farmhouse sink, everything! so cute.
Image via cococozy

No comments:

Post a Comment