Thursday, August 23, 2012

Living Room Inspiration

So we finally ordered some new couches & they should be arriving in a week or so... which means now I can't wait to fix up the living room and make it cuter, as its been buggggging me for a while. The couches will be a good start, seeing as our old couches were UGLY (i bought them at some point, I dont know why) and DISGUSTING (thanks to sweet little benson and his toy licking fetish). Beyond the couches, Im not sure exactly what I'm going to do, I just know I want it to be colorful and fun... not drab and kind of boring like it is now. So here are some pictures that have been inspiring me lately:








The pictures are kind of all over the place, but each photo has things I like and hope to somehow incorporate into our space... Can't wait to get started! Next up will be the nursery! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment