Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our Home: Office Before & After

Today I have some before & after pictures of our office/2nd guest bedroom. We never dreamed when we moved in to our house that this office would actually be my REAL office that I use every day, but it is & I love it!
Here is a picture from before we did a thing to this room... dingy walls, nasty blinds & the floors before they were refinished..
Oh Louise!,Oh Louise blog,office

This picture is after paint & after the floors were done.
Oh Louise!,Oh Louise blog,office

My dad putting up some shelves for us!
Oh Louise!,Oh Louise blog,office

And now after..
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Oh Louise! supplies :)
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

This bed was my grandparents... we had a guy on Craigs List refinish it & I love it! The bedding is from West Elm & the quilt is one of my very favorite wedding gifts.. Peter's sweet Aunt Martha made it for us!
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Ooh labels, how I love you.
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Oh Louise!,Oh Louise blog,office

$2 clock from Target... yay.
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Framed greeting cards make for cheap decor.
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

I attached a curtain rod to the wall & nailed the baskets to the wall right above the rod. I use clothespins attached to the curtain rod to display inspirational magazine clippings.
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Last but not least, the cutest accessory in the office... sweet pup Benson.
Oh Louise!,oh louise blog,home office

Hope you enjoyed the office pics... have a fab Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment